Hello again friends!


speedometer

I am terrible at blogging. I get daily emails from blogs I follow, and every time I think, "Man, they are good at this blogging thing!" I guess I just know I am not doing everything I should be, and all of you hold me accountable!

So here's the update. I did two weeks of traveling two and a half hours away twice a week. That's four visits total. It was a horrible amount of driving. But I will say that it did get me started in the right direction. I went originally with the intention of doing chelation. Chelation is (as I've done it in the past anyways) an IV of chelating agents, or agents that attract heavy metals to be detoxed from your body. Last time I did it the agents were liquid oxygen and liquid vitamin C. Last time I did it, I got very ill but felt instantly better. The ND I saw two and a half hours away from home was adamant about starting colonics. I totally agree, my digestive system is beyond sluggish. We made some real progress in those two weeks and I am continuing with an ND here locally who has the same set up. If you are interested in colonics make sure you find someone who has the Angel of Water system, those setups almost make colonics enjoyable, and I'm not kidding. I am feeling more energized and slightly less pain and fatigue. However I am still wanting to do chelation!!

I think though that I need to change the name of my blog. I am juicing, just not nearly as much as my favorite bloggers and it is not my main focus at the moment. I don't know if I am afraid of it or what. I didn't start my cleanse when I said I would last time, I panicked that if I was doing colonics and travelling I would be sick and have diarrhea from the juicing and be miserable. I don't even think it's the fasting part, I don't really eat as it is anyways. So I have added smoothies in, frozen fruit, yogurt and two large handfuls of organic baby greens. It's fantastic.

My biggest enemy at the moment is the heat, but my Polar Ice vest has come in handy a lot more than I expected! Here's hoping for a little cooler temperatures sooner than September!!

No comments:

Post a Comment