Essential Oils


I am a huge fan of essential oils, something so amazing in such a potent form! However I was surprised to learn that company's who produce essential oils are allowed by the FDA to say their oils are 100% pure even if it only contains 10% pure essential oils! No wonder so many try essential oils with no benefits to notice! For me and my family personally we use doTerra's essential oils, they are CPTG (certified pure therapeutic grade) essential oils that can be trusted! I know there are other brands out there who produce quality products as well, but for the purpose of this post I can only tell you the benefits I have experienced with doTerra's oils.

Every night I go to bed in pain, achey muscles, tight joints, my back is mess when I lay down at night. I go to bed every night hoping that a good nights rest in a comfortable bed will help soothe these aches and pains, but when I wake up in the morning they are worse. It takes a good hour or so for me to get my body moving smoothly again. Where do essential oils come in to this thought? Well I started using doTerra's frankincense oil on my spine before bed. I was amazed to wake up the next morning not as sore as I usually am! Normally my legs quake for the first few seconds they hit the floor, and I have to stretch before I can even think about going to get my 19 month old son out of his crib. After using frankincense oil at night the quaking is gone in the morning! Such a simple thing to use at bedtime! No wonder frankincense was a great gift idea even in Bible times. Not only has frankincense been an amazing help for my MS symptoms, but doTerra's Deep Blue blend of peppermint and other soothing oils is amazing at pain relief. There are days when I have to take the prescription pain killer to get through the day, but when I can avoid it this is my go to pain relief! It's always so nice when you can find something that helps you with your specific set of problems, and since this helped me so much I wanted to share it with you.

Interested in learning more about essential oils? Contact me here through the comments or check out doTerra's official site: http://www.doterra.com/us/

No comments:

Post a Comment