It's a Crazy Life


property for sale 5

It has been a crazy couple of months! Life has been anything but chill lately. My husband and I bought a house, and while that should be one of the most exciting things in your life, it has been a headache! We bought a short sale and quickly discovered what an oxymoron that is! Short sales typically take about 90 days from start to finish, ours took 117 days! Our entire summer has been consumed with buying this house, and due to some water damage that happened during the 117 days we immediately had to remodel the kitchen!

The moral of the story? I haven't been keeping up with anything I should be, let alone juicing or blogging. Our kitchen has been out of order for over a week now, which means we are eating the quickest easiest food possible, and a lot of times that has meant takeout. I am definitely feeling the effects. Bad diet combined with stress is a horrible combination for MS. I am definitely ready to jump back on the healthy bandwagon and get on track!

I did want to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their support! I have gotten some amazing responses through this blog and I am more than appreciative, so thank you for writing and thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment