Kale Chips Recipe


Chips are a staple in our house, so finding a suitable healthy replacement is a must! First on my 'must try list' are Kale chips!

Kale Chips
1 bunch kale
2 tbs. olive or coconut oil
Salt 
Seasonings of your choice

Preheat oven to 350•
Wash kale leaves. Dry thoroughly with either salad spinner or paper towels. If they are wet when put into the oven they will not come out right!
Chop leaves into bite size pieces. Toss leaves in bowl with oil and seasonings.
Lay out leaves on cookie sheet and place in the oven. At 10 minutes check your chips. A few of ours were golden brown and a few looked like they needed more time. After pulling them out, we discovered they were perfect! Do not over cook these, if they burn they will not taste good!
These are best fresh out of the oven, so I don't recommend making more than you'll eat in one sitting. A whole bunch of kale was just right for the two of us.

Enjoy!



Chopping the Kale!

3 comments:

Charity said...

I can't wait to try these!

Charity said...

What temperature should I bake these?

Unknown said...

I'm always the one that forgets to preheat the oven, and I guess I forgot to put that important detail in this post!! Bake at 350! :D Enjoy!

Post a Comment