Dairy Sugar Gluten free Ice Cream



Ice cream is definitely a weakness for me. I came from a family who ate a bowl of ice cream together every night before bed. This indulgence is usually the one that takes me off the wagon! However there is a fantastic substitution that is just as creamy as any frozen dairy product but without all the down sides! I discovered this trick when I went full blown vegan in the past, and forgot about it until recently. I made this dessert for company, and picky company too! Not knowing what it was at first, they thought it was delicious fattening ice cream! I was so happy to tell them different! They were surprised but still enjoyed their desserts! Let me share this amazing one ingredient recipe with you!

Dairy Sugar Gluten free Ice Cream

1-2 Bananas, peeled and frozen (per person)

Place frozen banana chunk in food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.

This recipe is so simple and tasty just as it is. We have played with it a little bit and discovered some great add ins to make your favorite flavors!

Mint Chocolate Chip
Add:
1/2 tsp mint extract
Chunks of dairy and sugar free dark chocolate

Chunky Monkey
Add:
Walnuts
Chunks of dairy and sugar free dark chocolate

Banana Pie
Add:
Cinnamon
Vanilla
Walnuts

The combinations are really endless. I'd love to hear of any combinations you come up with! Leave a comment here or email them to me at juicingmyms@gmail.com and I will add them here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment